Here are 5 awesome things we did this week:
- We saw these tiny little feet wiggling at our 4D ultrasound.
2. We saw this sweet smile and sweet cheeks.
3. We watched Remi be an acrobat. Feet right by the hands next to the face. Sister likes being squished up.
4. We went to a NWA Naturals game last night with the moms. It was a fun evening. Ran a couple errands, ate way too much at PF Changs and then saw several home runs!
5. I stopped by to hug the necks of some of my Zumba girls. I love these 4. Ava (the one in the middle) is moving to the East Coast, so they had a little going away dinner for her. I was so glad they invited me so I could say hello and see you later. I don’t miss teaching, per se. I like my evenings and have enjoyed the slower pace. However, I miss the people.
So that was my week! How was your week?