Linking up for Five on Friday with five things I did this week.
1. Last night we watched our wedding video for our anniversary (we are going out tonight to celebrate). I had so many thoughts: my cousins were SO tiny 4 years ago! We had SO many friends and family there. I was so overwhelmed watching it. We had tons of crowd shots where you could see who all was there….and it’s just such a blessing to have started our life together surrounded by so much love.
2. I bought this dress. I was looking for something similar online and found it…for $22!! It was so cheap because I got the last one. Boom.
3. I have been furiously voting for Hanson here. It’s a pop song March Madness face off…and right now they are up against Britney Spears and her army is voting like crazy. Hanson stands no chance because Britney has such a big following…but I’m voting anyway. Go vote here!
4. A couple nights this week it was really nice out, so we sat on our porch. I love evenings out there. It’s dusk and dark, so I sit in my comfy chair with a blanket and we listen to the crickets and owls. It’s perfect.
5. We spent a couple nights without the TV on. While we do have many shows we love, it’s been nice to have more conversation and quiet. I like it.