1. I’m stuck in limbo of trying to lose weight
for vacation and being too tired/lazy at the moment and eating fast food. It’s a struggle. I know in three weeks when I get my evenings back, it will be easier. In the meantime, I’m working out and hoping to have a balance.
2. We had tickets to see the Jabbawockeez in Las Vegas, but they are ending their run at the end of August before we go. Boo. I saw a press release that hinted perhaps they were only moving theaters, so I guess we’ll see. Here’s hoping we can see them! They were on MTV back when we were dating, so it would be fun to see them live.
3. I taught Zumba for the first time in a week and a half last night. It kicked my butt.
4. I’m probably going to attempt a car nap at lunch. And a nap at mom’s after work (so I don’t have to go all the way home). I’m just so tired (see yesterday’s post). I know that it’s part grieving, part no sleeping, part busy, part stress….but a nap will help.
5. Last night’s opening went great. I had a few friends there, which was exciting. My friend Emily snuck a picture of me as a scary tree…which she called a sassy tree. 🙂 Of course.