I’m trying to budget, save, and do the boring things like not spending money. Well, it’s not easy. I love to shop. But I like a good deal…and I’m trying to shop less, but I’m also looking for good deals. Today’s Friday Five are 5 great deals I’ve gotten lately.
1. These ADORABLE boots from Rue La La (I get a small credit if you use my link to sign up). They are in the “End of Season Boot Sale” shop in the “Under $50” category. $30 for these beauties. Go fast, they will be gone Sunday. Because they are open on the sides, they’ll be great for Spring.
2. I needed new glasses (my eyesight is getting worse…and mine are two prescriptions old). I get my glasses online from EyeBuyDirect and they are offering 20% off women’s frames until 3/8. Two pairs for $60- shipped (the code was W20). I mostly wear mine at home at night or occasionally when I don’t wear contacts.
3. I got some SUPER cute tall wide calf rainboots from SimplyBe. $30 (which is a steal compared to most wide calf boots online- they are usually crazy expensive!)
4. I got another pair of designer jeans on eBay. A pair of Wit & Wisdom black skinnies. I got them for $15 SHIPPED. I’ll be wearing them tomorrow to our musical. 🙂 Next order of business is looking like the model. ha!
5. I LOVE Bernie Mev shoes. Sure, they aren’t all super-fashionable, but they are comfy as all get out. I love my black ones and wanted a second pair. I found these mint beauties on Amazon for just $30 (I paid $60 for my other pair!).
What good deal have you gotten recently?