This week has been nuts. With the viral post thing, I sort of feel like “now what?” with blogging. But no worries, I’ll be back in the groove in no time. 🙂 I’m posting five things from this week and I’m SO stinking ready for a weekend.
1. I’ve been eating baked oatmeal all week for breakfast. Rocking my world. I leave out the chocolate chips because I don’t need the extra sugar. It’s SO good.
2. I have a friend date tonight to go eat Indian Food. I’ve had it a few times and liked it…but I am never totally sure what to order. Indian food lovers, what do you get?
3. I’m down 5 pounds. Woop woop! I haven’t done great on getting in extra workouts, but I’m working on making better food choices…so it’s helping. Feeling good!
4. I got my first CSA box this week. I’m SO glad that the program started back up and love getting fresh produce every week. This week we got strawberries, asparagus, spinach, broccoli, and green onions. I’ve made some healthy meals with them (which I’ll blog about next week!).
5. We are finally getting to see the musical Once tomorrow! I have wanted to see it for two trips to NYC, but it was sold out. It’s finally on tour and coming near us – so we are taking a day trip to see it. Can’t wait!
So that’s the highlights of this week. What’s going on with you? I’d love to hear about your life. 🙂