Here are 5 random things for today….
- We are selling our couch and looking for a new one. We got a new loveseat a while back, and I want to replace our couch. I want a sleeper sofa so we have room for extra company. I am hoping to go by Ashley and look at this one today. I love the color and the look.
2. My cousin Caitlyn and Nene are coming up from Hot Springs tonight so we can have a Galentine’s Day seeing Mamma Mia tomorrow! Can’t wait!
3. Tyler made us dinner last night. I texted him in the morning that he was in charge of dinner. I gave him some options- frozen pizzas in the freezer, ground beef, or he could go crazy. And he did! He took some leftover chicken and made chicken spaghetti. It was good! I think we are going to try and have him cook once a week. It’s SO nice to not have to think about dinner for an evening.
4. I’ve been doing lots of freelance writing lately. I love it. I get to work on a post about local Spring fashion- and I’m excited to do some research about that.
5. It’s less than 2 weeks until mom and I go to New York! Can’t wait for our little getaway!
What’s going on with you? I’d love to hear about your life…