It’s Friday! Woop! Ready for a weekend. I have things I need to do and things I want to do.
Here are some of the things we were up to this week:
1. The dogs have been playing together a LOT more lately. I think it’s because I’ve been FREEZING (these hormones have made me cold, not hot!), so there are tons of blankets laying around in the living room. Well, my Mikey is the reason they don’t play often. He’s old and grumpy (Pip on the other hand ALWAYS wants to play). Well, Mikey does LOVE digging into blankets, so with them hanging out in the floor, he starts playing and Pippin joins in. It’s hard to capture in a photo, but it’s so cute.
2. PRAISES. We are starting to work and clean up the office. It is mostly full now of Ty’s RC cars, but he got them put back together and listed online to sell.
3. I had a flat tire yesterday. I don’t know what I hit (Tyler says it must have been a curb…I dunno), but there was a thud and a flat tire. It meant I didn’t make it to Zumba. Boo. But I am thankful to be ok and that today is payday so I can easily pay for that new tire.
4. Prenatal vitamins are making my nails grow like CRAZY. I’m trying not to bite them as much…so I’m going to treat myself to a manicure after work. Watch IG for the pretty manicure later.
5. I have been doing great keeping up with DOING the laundry, but putting it away is a different story. I haven’t put laundry away in so long that I have to get workout clothes and underwear from the laundry room because there is none in my drawers. I guess that’s on the weekend to-do list. 🙂
What are you up to this week? I’d love to hear about it!