Hi friends! I hope you’ve had a good week. We have! The weather is turning beautiful with sunshine and warmer days. I can’t wait to go for a walk tonight after work.
Here are 5 fun things from this week:
- Wednesday night while I was at church I got a Facebook message from my friend Rachael, who lives in Cambodia. She said “I have the urge to talk to you, are you free?” And so we Skpyed when I got home from church. Seeing and talking to her was a BIG blessing!
- Monday I went to see Dad at the nursing home after work. He hasn’t been eating a ton, so I figured I would take him his fave – a hamburger. He gobbled it up and kept making “MMMM” noises. SO funny.
- A coworker made her sausage wontons and brought them to work today. They are SO good. I was craving them last weekend (but didn’t make them because I didn’t need to eat the whole batch) and without knowing that, she surprised us with them today! Every recipe I found online was too complicated. Her’s are not. 1 tube sausage (breakfast sausage) drained, 1 block cream cheese mixed together. Scoop that into wonton wrapped that have been placed in a muffin tin. Then you top with shredded cheese and bake until crispy. YUM.
- I stepped into a soft spot on our deck one morning and my foot went through. Way to make the pregnant lady feel like she’s 500 lbs. ha!
- I got a GREAT deal on a stroller/car seat. I’ve been researching and had narrowed it down to a couple I liked (this to say we haven’t looked in person a ton yet) but there was a deal online for almost $150 off one of the combos we were considering. So I jumped on it and bought it. Yay for saving!