I know we still have a day or two left in January, but I’m gonna post my January weight loss wrap up.
- I’ve done one round of the 21 Day Fix, and started round 2. The first round was a little weak on the third week (headaches and an irregular schedule meant I missed a few workouts), but I’ve kept to the nutrition side of it for the most part (a few splurges here and there!).
- I started meeting with a group of ladies working out on Wednesday mornings. I’ve gone all month long. I love it.
- I’ve been reading It was Me All Along which has helped me get some perspective on my unhealthy habits with food.
- I’ve managed some food days at work by having treats in moderation. (BIG win).
- I traveled and made good choices.
So…all of that has resulted in a 7 pound loss for January! And 7.75 inches! What what?!
So, I’m 7 pounds into my 40 pound loss. I want to hit 20 pounds lost by May 15, but at this rate, that won’t be an issue at all. 🙂
Before and after pics. Same clothes. Start of January: