To snow or not to snow?

Well…mom and I came back to Fayetteville (she came with me to spend a little time together before classes start) and the weather can’t make up its mind. The forecast was calling for up to 3 inches of snow….but now, the radar shows it might just go around us.

While I love the beauty of snow, we can’t really drive in it. Case in point: tonight, I was driving, and a little bridge over by Walmart was iced over, and I slammed on my breaks (a BIG no no while on ice.) Luckily, my lane was clear, the ice was just in the middle lane…but it just proved that if we get snow or ice, I do not need to be behind the wheel.

I go to a meeting to pick the classes I teach tomorrow. I hope I get good ones. Not really sure what would qualify for good. I would like to NOT teach the 7:30 a.m. MWF class again, I do know that. I think I would like a TTH class,or maybe even the 3 hour late night blocks. If I did that, I would have Mondays free until 5, free days, and free Thursdays and Fridays. It would be awesome. We shall see what the luck of the draw holds for me tomorrow. Say a prayer for good classes!

Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.