It’s been awhile since I talked Zumba around these parts. I used to do a weekly Zumba Thursday post…but haven’t done that in a long time. I’m back with some of 2014s most popular tunes in a Zumba song list.
I’m LOVING Marc Anthony’s Vivir Mi Vida. This song is going to be big in my classes this year (with VERY similar choreo)
We are loving using Royals by Lorde for a leg song, too.
And, let’s not forget about Timber by Kesha. I use a dance very similar to this one.
Some other great Zumba songs for your 2014 list:
- “Talk Dirty” Jason Derulo
- “Wrecking Ball” I LOVE this bachata version!
- “Can’t Remember to Forget You” by Shakira/Rihanna
- “Happy” by Pharrel Williams
- “Darte un Beso” Prince Royce (a fun cool down song!)
- “Limbo” by Daddy Yankee
- “La Noche De Los Dos” by Daddy Yankee
- “Came Here to Party” by Dahrio Wonder
So…what music is on your 2014 Zumba song list? What jams are you loving right now?