In no particular order, things I want to complete before June 5, 2017:
- Run a 5k
- Run a 10k.
- Be blonde (or at least light brown)
- Visit New Orleans (parts 1 and 2)
- Get a raise at work
- Visit Las Vegas–October 2012
- Eat at the top 10 local restaurants (
Rib Room, Rolando’s, Pink Flamingo, Green Papaya, Bella Italia, Landry’s, Calico County, Fuji, Movie Lounge, George’s) *edit….Rib Room quit serving food, so I will replace it with The Red Barn.* *edit, edit. Rib Room has started serving food again, so I’m adding to the list again. Also, I made this Top 10 List years ago, and now the list has changed. I want to still try those other places, but am adding the new places on the list: Larry’s Pizza, Bricktown Brewery, Patrick’s, AJ’s Oyster House, Emmy’s, and River City Bistro).
- Watch all of Gone with the Wind
- Watch Casablanca (tried. It was boring. #sorrynotsorry)
- Take a pole class
- Host Thanksgiving or another major holiday at our house (Christmas Eve 2013)
- Pick my own fruit (blueberries, peaches, strawberries?)
- Save $1000 for something fun Saved $1223 of Zumba cash and various money for Zumba convention!
Take a photography class
- Own every color Fiestaware
- Visit Tulsa aquarium
- Grow something I can eat (grew peppers summer 2014 and 2015)
- Go to Zumba convention
- Scan old family photos so I have my own copies- working on it!
- Take a Spanish Class
- Meet up with blog friends in real life
- Go hiking
- Organize a Tri Chi reunion with my pledge sisters
- Complete the 30 Day Shred – completed August 30!
- Read the Bible from cover to cover
Get pregnant (did I really type that? That seems scary! Subject to change this goal if we aren’t ready yet!)
- See Hanson live again (Hanson Day – Uncorked) *Also side note: I’ve done this MULTIPLE times now. 3 Hanson Days, a festival, and two tours with two concerts each. Done and done).
- Take family photos
- Make homemade pasta
- See a local theater performance